Monday, December 28, 2009

Does anyone know how to say "i love life and life loves me!" in japanese?..its for my mysp

"I love life and life loves me!" in Japanese is:



绉併伅浜虹敓銈掓剾銇椼€佷汉鐢熴伅绉併倰鎰涖仐銇︺亜銈?



watashi wa jinsei wo aishi, jinsei wa watashi wo aishiteiru!



composition:



绉?br> 浜虹敓(jinsei) = life - state of being alive, not the state of being alive



鎰涖仐(aishi)/鎰涖仐銇︺亜銈?aishiteiru) %26gt;%26gt; 鎰涖仚銈?aisuru) = love



Does anyone know how to say "i love life and life loves me!" in japanese?..its for my myspace!..thanx

绉併伅鐢熷懡銈掓剾銇椼€佺敓鍛姐伅绉併倰鎰涖仚銈?



Watashi wa seimei ga daisuki, seimei wa watashi ga daisuki!



DONT EDIT ME



Down



Does anyone know how to say "i love life and life loves me!" in japanese?..its for my myspace!..thanx

Watashi wa seimei ga daisuki, seimei wa watashi ga daisuki!



绉併伅鐢熷懡銇屽ぇ濂姐亶銆佺敓鍛姐伅绉併亴澶уソ銇嶏紒



Brian T, if you're going to pretend I am "copying" you then at least have the ability to read what Babelfish wrote for you. It does not say, "Watashi wa seimei ga daisuki, seimei wa watashi ga daisuki," that's what MY answer says. Yours says... well, I'm not about to give you the romaji when all you'll do is copy it down and re-edit your answer.



Does anyone know how to say "i love life and life loves me!" in japanese?..its for my myspace!..thanx

life 1 inochi, seimei



the doctors saved his LIFE



life 2 ikimono, seibutsu



creature, living thing



life 3 seken, yononaka, gense



world, society



life 4 jinsei, syougai



career, lifetime, one's life



life 5 ikikata, kurashikata



a one's way of life, a way to live



which life do you mean?



1watashi wa inochi toiu monoga daisuki dashi, inochi mo watashi wo aishitekureteiru.



2watashi wa ikirukoto ga daisukidasi, jinsei mo watashi wo aishite kureteiru.



2watashi wa jibun no ikikata ga sukidashi jinsei mo watashi wo aishite kureteiru



.... etc.



there are loooots of translations though...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater