Monday, December 28, 2009

Hey does ne1 else love Aly & AJ if u do send me a link to ur myspace if u have 1 if not ur yahoo

if u have myspace then we can talk about them on their by messages or if u have yahoo we can IM each other and i have hotmail too its the same as my yahoo except @hotmail.com



Hey does ne1 else love Aly %26amp; AJ if u do send me a link to ur myspace if u have 1 if not ur yahoo name is fine!

Are you talking about a website I think alyandaj.com and plus at aol and go to music and then type in aly and aj it will have a link to them at their first concert and it shows all of it and all the songs on their cd



Hey does ne1 else love Aly %26amp; AJ if u do send me a link to ur myspace if u have 1 if not ur yahoo name is fine!

um no..nobody listens to children who can only get records through disney

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater