Monday, December 28, 2009

How do I make my move on myspace crush?Should I go for it ?Is it possible to find love this way w/a

I constantly communicate w/an old friend from my highschool I attended overseas about 10 years ago.We never really talked until a yr ago when he contacted me thru myspace.Since then,we have maintained constant communication,%26amp;until recently when he arrived from Iraq,it has increased.We flirt constantly,%26amp;talk to eachother almost everyday about everything.Until a month ago,I mentioned visiting another friend I have who lives in the same state as him.He brought up the idea of hanging out w/eachother.I thought it could be a good idea,but didn't confirm anything w/ him directly,but did mention I wanted to see my friend next summer.He mentioned he would be leaving to Iraq again in about 5 months,%26amp;that I should go before then.I sense he likes me too,%26amp; I feel that seeing him would be a great idea,but I'm wondering if I should take the risk.My feelings increase more each day,%26amp; the reality is he lives far away,but another reality is he may not come back from Iraq.Should I just go for it?



How do I make my move on myspace crush?Should I go for it ?Is it possible to find love this way w/a stranger?

Love finds us all in different ways. I would totally go for it, however be careful. It could be a poser. I know it might seem impossible, but I've seen it happen to my friend. Pick a common name, let the other person pick the last name for you, and blame personality and look differences on age and life in general. Meet in a public area. Anyways, go for it and soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater