Thursday, December 24, 2009

What would u do if the boy of your dreams told you he love you! out of the nowwhere and on myspace!!

kk a couple of days ago me and the boy of my dreams were talking for like 3 hours and then out of the no where he tells me he loves me so i tell him i love him we keep on talking and hes telling me all these sweet things the next day at school his x girlfriend comes up to me and tells me what he told me wasnt true and that he was already going out with someone?????? please help me i dont know what to do or who to bealive



What would u do if the boy of your dreams told you he love you! out of the nowwhere and on myspace!!!!?

Ask him if what he said was true, or if he has a girlfriend. The ex may just be jealous. If the boy says he loves you, and doesn't have a girl, go out with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater