Monday, December 28, 2009

Im trying to find a new song for my myspace page....something that has to do with your baby being th

Help me find a song that shows everyone how much i love my little one! maybe a song that someone wrote to their child.



Im trying to find a new song for my myspace page....something that has to do with your baby being the love of?

check out Renee %26amp; Jeremy: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus...



very beautiful, lovely songs/lullabyes for the little one. My fave on their player is It's a BigWorld! :) and Night Mantra is my second fave, very soothing for a lullabye. Big World is really upbeat and fun, lighthearted and tender. Awesome melodies and simple lyrics... what more could you ask for? ;)



Im trying to find a new song for my myspace page....something that has to do with your baby being the love of?

I like the song "Baby Mine" from the movie Dumbo.



Im trying to find a new song for my myspace page....something that has to do with your baby being the love of?

MIRACLE -Celine Dion



You're my life's one miracle



Everything I've done that's good



And you break my heart with tenderness



And I confess it's true



I never knew a love like this 'til you



You're the reason I was born



Now I finally know for sure



And I'm overwhelmed with happiness



So blessed to hold you close



The one that I love most



Though the future has so much for you in store



Who could ever love you more



The nearest thing to heaven



You're my angel from above



Only God creates such perfect love



When you smile AT me I cry



And to save your life I'd die



With a romance that is pure in heart



You are my dearest part



Whatever it requires



I live for your desires



Forget my own, your needs will come before



Who could ever love you more



There is nothing you could ever do



To make me stop loving you



And every breath I take



Is always for your sake



You sleep inside my dreams



And know for sure



Who could ever love you more



Other songs:



I hope you dance-Lee Ann Womack



Butterfly kisses-Bob Carlisle



Isn't she lovely-Stevie Wonder



**If you'd like to listen to the above songs go to project playlist and under "search for music" type in the name of the song and press play under any one of the choices it gives you-----good luck :)**



Im trying to find a new song for my myspace page....something that has to do with your baby being the love of?

just the two of us by will smith

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater