Saturday, November 28, 2009

Do you know how I can get "That girl has love" by rooney on my myspace?

I went to the bands myspace, but they don't have it, so I checked all of the other artists under rooney, and just typed in that girl has love in the search box, but nothing came up!Is there anyway that you can help me?



Do you know how I can get "That girl has love" by rooney on my myspace?

if you have the song, you can upload it yourself. First, you will have to make another account under a band/artist. Then, upload the song into your artist profile. When your're done, log out, and go to your regular account. Go to music, type in the "fake" artist name you used to make an artist account. Find the account, and click add song to add the song you uploaded to your profile.



Sorry if its a bit hard, but it's one of the ways you can add a song that is no longer available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater