Monday, November 30, 2009

True love found on myspace?

One night I got a message from this guy, next day we meet, the next we閳ユ獧e dating. We've been dating for a month now and haven閳ユ獩 spent one day apart from one another閳ユ獨. If were not together we're on the phone or texting (on the phone with him now). We both love each others and want to get an apartment next summer when I graduate. He took me to a store today and wanted to get me a promise ring. My parents love him. They say he閳ユ獨 the best guy that I've ever brought home. He's good to his mom and is old fashioned, treats me like a princess. But I'm kind of scared that were going to fast or he閳ユ獨 going to hurt me. My ex and I were like this to. But our relationship was almost 3 years long (long story short he broke my heart) and yet I never felt like this with my ex. I never felt as close to someone in my life until I meet him. Is this puppy love? Or is it love at first sight? I just know every time I hear his voice or have his arms around me my body just melts and everything feels right.



True love found on myspace?

wow sounds exactally like my sister except she's getting married in a month. if you feel its going too fast just say so but dont hurt him just say you want to slow things down just alittle bit. or if you like the way things are now then dont say anything. all i know is that it sounds like your love for eachother is going to probably get stronger over time

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater