Monday, November 30, 2009

Whats a good myspace display name for me?? i love paula abdul and american idol. I love to sing.My n

my name is cami. i love american idol.and paula abdul. and my hobby is to sing!



Whats a good myspace display name for me?? i love paula abdul and american idol. I love to sing.My name is Cam

For your myspace name just have



creativeCAM,



or something



and then put in your profile that yuo love to sing,



and put paula abul in your heroes



and american idol in your tv:]



Whats a good myspace display name for me?? i love paula abdul and american idol. I love to sing.My name is Cam

Cami Singapalooza



Whats a good myspace display name for me?? i love paula abdul and american idol. I love to sing.My name is Cam

Camerican Idol



Whats a good myspace display name for me?? i love paula abdul and american idol. I love to sing.My name is Cam

Cami

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater