Monday, November 30, 2009

Myspace being Over-rated?

What do you think about the web site myspacE? Me personally I LOVE MYSPACE! IM SO Addicted to it! Do you think its over-rated like tupac? I think so..everything these days are about myspace.com..tell me what you think..



Myspace being Over-rated?

Yeah, it's over-rated but it's fun so it's okay.



Myspace being Over-rated?

i do think it is over rated because myspace has a lot of benefits too like looking for a job,or helping the environment to reduce carbon dioxide levels.and it helps artists too by giving them a chance to get their music heard by millions.so no i dont think it should be over rated



Myspace being Over-rated?

i think it is way over rated. i make my own sites. why would i want to sit on my space copy and paste code to make a web page, when i can create my own.



also in my opinion theres more bot's on myspace then real people. think about it youtube don't have the same issues with everyone phishing account's and spamming the user's.. that should tell you something. they allow the bot's to promote the site. go to stock holders and say we got this many members when in reality its a small number and thats not even counting the pedophilers on the site..



Myspace being Over-rated?

I LOVE IT!!!! But my computer don't. It'll download viruses onto it. So I can' t get on there no more!!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! LOL. : ( : - l



Myspace being Over-rated?

MySpace is pretty good but the search options suck. Its almost impossible to find a person if they dont have their full name on their site.



Myspace being Over-rated?

Yeah it is overrated ands SO yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater