Saturday, November 28, 2009

I am looking for a song on myspace that's called "Love you down" and it was by INOJ,

I am looking for a song on myspace that's called "Love you down" and it was by INOJ, sum othet dude and houston, but I'm looking for the song with rap in it and the chorus is a squeak voice like the voice in 2pac ressurection "Runnin"...........the chorus goes "It never really matter to much to me (nah never)That you was just to damn old for me



All that really matter was you was my girlfriend" in that sqeak version with rap? Can anybody help me? I don't care what kind of version it is as long as it as the squeak voice version with rap in it



I am looking for a song on myspace that's called "Love you down" and it was by INOJ, sum othet dude

try looking for Houston, he sang that song

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater