Monday, November 30, 2009

How come i can not make a love my flash myspace layout?

i go to the site, and after finding the layout i liked, i put my exact myspace url where it says i need to put it ..then it said they could not find my url..so i make a myspace account and see if it was just me..but that one still could not find my url.. can anyone go to ww.lovemyflash.com and see if it works for you or is it just me?



How come i can not make a love my flash myspace layout?

i tried a love my flash layout a while ago and it worked fine.. sometimes whenever i make things on my certain computer it goes weird though. like on myspace i couldnt turn my profile to public cos it just didnt have the option on my computer but when i went on my friends on my account it had the option. so maybe its a bit like that. sorry.. keep trying!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater