Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Ok, heres the myspace ? love this man, he loves me, but he keeps communicating with new 'friend

? whats that all about? i'm peeved. should i be?



Ok, heres the myspace ? love this man, he loves me, but he keeps communicating with new 'friends'?

Good luck. I sorta have a prob that is similar. I felt like he was still looking but he said I was just not trusting him.



I talked to him about it and feel like I need to trust him until he shows me different but it is scary.



Ok, heres the myspace ? love this man, he loves me, but he keeps communicating with new 'friends'?

no- but what you should be mad about is that fact that you dont have a real relationship, in real life! lol



Ok, heres the myspace ? love this man, he loves me, but he keeps communicating with new 'friends'?

wat do u mean by his friends?



if that's juz his ordinary friends he used to hang out wit, you juz be a good girl and give him a break. a guy doesnt want to spend all his time wit a girl... he need time wit himself, his family, and his friends... dont be arrogant, okay?



hope that helps!



Ok, heres the myspace ? love this man, he loves me, but he keeps communicating with new 'friends'?

I understand. I've got that problem too.



I got all emotional and sent messages to every female on my mans page, finally I found out that he was trying to "talk" to one of them, in a way that he shouldn't have been. So, there's nothing wrong with being a little cautious. Hopefully your man's profile suggests that he is in a relationship, and he says that he likes spending time with you in his interests section. If he don't, you might need to do some sneakin'. Just be prepared, when you ask someone a question, go ahead and expect the worst possible answer, that way, you won't get hurt too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater