Saturday, November 28, 2009

Myspace is love?

hi can u add my myspace? please? and uhmm tell me if my profile is good or if it just like... sux! yeah and i had a problem with my backgorund image..i made it myself if you could help me please tell me how can i like remove the pictures borders? i already have erased them and yet there they are! www.myspace.com/imdillusional



Myspace is love?

Sorry...your site is set to private. You can remove pic borders by carrying it to lunapics and cropping it.



Myspace is love?

Your profile is private, and people can't send friend requests to kids under 16yo without knowing their last name or e-mail address. Do you have Paint on your computer? You can edit the picture there %26amp; take off the borders.



Myspace is love?

Brandone- from what I could see- given that your profile is set to private-



You have a very cute and playful looking pic as your default- the rest of your layout should continue that mood and theme.



Perhaps the bigger question is what are you hoping to accomplish on MySpace through your profile?



Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater