Saturday, November 28, 2009

I love this myspace layout, I just dont like the text size....HELP?

Is there anyone who could help me keep this layout but change the text? I just want it bigger and customized.



I love this myspace layout, I just dont like the text size....HELP?

theres a place where you specify size in the layout code. should look something like:



{ Text Properties }



table, tr, td, li, p, div {font-family:arial !important; font-size:14px !important; color:99CC66 !important; font-weight:bold; }



.btext, .orangetext15, .nametext, .whitetext12 {font-family:arial !important; font-size:14px !important; color:0066CC !important; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal; }



.blacktext10, .blacktext11, .blacktext12, .lightbluetext8, .redtext, .redbtext, .text {font-family:arial !important; font-size:14px !important; color:0066CC !important; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal; }



change the font size and what not to your liking.



if this is a bit much, link the layout and ill see what i can do? yeah?



I love this myspace layout, I just dont like the text size....HELP?

I like my layout but wish the text was different too and the comment box. http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus...



I love this myspace layout, I just dont like the text size....HELP?

there should be A LOT



of places where the layout code includes the text size..usually you have to change all of it to the size you want



if you can find where it has the font sizes and change it to whatever size you want..1, 2, 3, 4, etc. then you may be able to fix it, but it's usually pretty hard.



%26lt;font size="1"%26gt;



hope this helps though :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater