Saturday, November 28, 2009

What do you love about MySpace?

There must be something terribly fascinating about this social networking website that millions of people use it.



Apparently so much so that every morning, this category seems to be flooded with the same questions from kids that want (nay, NEED) to know how to get on MySpace while at school because the network administrators have blocked the site from appearing on computer web browsers.



I mean, if so many kids feel the NEED to use MySpace during school time at the risk of being banned from using the school's computers altogether, there must be some powerful appeal somewhat akin to a chemical dependency that cannot wait until the child returns home to be satisfied on their own time.



So tell me please, what is it that MySpace does for you?



I wonder how children ever grew up without it.



What do you love about MySpace?

I love myspace because of the networking. I can find old friends and meet new friends. It's an amazing thing. I don't know how I lived without it. It is quite addicting.



What do you love about MySpace?

It's away to keep in touch with friends, share your pics, my family lives far away, so this is very nice and it's free!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater