Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Does anybody know Jess, from rock of love, her last name, myspace, or hair salon she works at?

i think Jess frorom Rock of Love is freaking gorgeous. i love her hair. i have been contemplating whether or not to put purple or red or blue in my hair. i want her to do my hair since she obviously has good taste.



she said she works as a hair stylist and she said she is from chicago. my cousin lives in chicago, so that would work for me.



does anybody know her last name, hair salon that she works at, or personal myspace page that i could message her with my question of how i can get an appointment?



thank you.



Does anybody know Jess, from rock of love, her last name, myspace, or hair salon she works at?

I also love Jes and wish I had a friend like her. Here's her myspace website: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus...



Her last name is: Rickleff (but please don't stalk her b/c we need more women like her on this planet, esp. in the US...)



she's only 23 but she's WAY cool. i sure hope she wins. Send her an email and find out where she work



Does anybody know Jess, from rock of love, her last name, myspace, or hair salon she works at?

here is her myspace ......



Check this link: %26lt;a href="http://profile.myspace.com/index.c...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater